Sunday 1 April 2012

Clothing & shoe donations

A couple of people have asked me how many clothes, shoes etc I want because they don't want to give too much / too little.

I have a whole extra suitcase for clothing / shoe donations so can take quite a bit with me - up to 25kg. I haven't got a suitcase for them yet mind so if someone has one / a rucksack that they don't want back too...

(Yes, I know, but then again, I've always has a demanding streak - why change now?)

As I said, I will then sort out a mixture of sizes, boys and girls clothes to take with me and donate the rest between a charity shop here in the Rhondda and a local charity for underprivileged families.

So if anyone from work has anything to donate, please can you give them to Luke Merlini (Corporate Services, Rivers) or Kira Hutchinson (Comms, 4th floor, Ty Cambria) by no later than midday on Wednesday 4th as that's when I'll be collecting them.

If non work people want to donate, please let me know. However, I'm only using my UK WORK mobile number at the moment (the one that ends in 94). Otherwise, drop me an email or Facebook message. Only problem is, I haven't got a car here so I'm afraid you'll have to get stuff to me.

Thank you / diolch / wanyala / asante.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment